Jon Henke joins this Crummy Little Podcast to chat about his ongoing series at RedState outlining the role foundations (particularly left-leaning ones) play in the policymaking process.
Jon notes that for all the ink and air devoted to the supposed problem of money in campaigns, very little attention is paid to the role of foundations and research organizations. That’s too bad, because of the outsized involvement and impact these organizations have. It’s good that someone like Jon is doing the hard research work to connect dots – which are often visible in plain sight, but overlooked.
Listen/download it here or subscribe on iTunes.
- Here’s Jon’s “Left Machine” series at RedState series (so far):
- Part 1: The Foundations Behind the Left
- Part II: Fundations and Elizabeth Warren
- Part III: Foundations and Government
- This isn’t over, either. Keep an eye on Jon’s RedState feed and follow him on Twitter for more.